I am always out and about...here are some of the upcoming and past events and workshops. If you would like more information on available workshops please get in touch via the contact tab at the top of the page.
- Lino Cut and Stamp Making Workshops (Day and Evening courses): More coming soon
- Digital Fabric Printing Tutorials: Using photoshop to turn your prints, illustrations and more into beautiful digitally printed fabrics and repeat designs. This is perfect for complete beginners and we tailor the tutorial to your needs. You will also learn how to navigate the Spoonflower website to create beautiful fabrics, however the skills learn should be transferable to different digital fabric print sites.
- 9-10/12/17 - Gifted, The National Centre for Craft and Design, Navigation Wharf, Sleaford.
- 16/7/17 - Vintage and Quirky, The Cavendish Hall, Edensor, Derbyshire
- 15/7/17 - Hebden Bridge Print Fair, Town Hall, Hebden Bridge
- 27-29/5/17 - The Saltaire Makers Fair, Victoria Hall, Saltaire
- 1-31/5/17 - Just Makers (1 Month Print Residency), Ripley Castle, Ripley, North Yorkshire
- 1-30/4/17 - Just Makers: Paper and Print (1 Month Print Residency), RHS Harlow Carr, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
LAST 10 EVENTS:
- 2-4/4/17 - British Craft Trade Fair, Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate
- 3-5/3/17 - The Hepworth Print Fair, The Hepworth, Wakefield
- 15-17/1/17 - Top Drawer, Olympia, London
- 19/11/16 - Sheffield Print Fair,St Mary's Church, Bramall Lane, Sheffield
- 5/11/16 - Winter Craft Fair, Southwell Minster, Nottinghamshire
- 1/11/16-27/11/16 - Just Makers (1 Month Residency), RHS Harlow Carr, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- 15-16/10/16 - Manchester Print Fair (Manchester Design Week), London Road Fire Station, Machester
- 10-11/9/16 - The Saltaire Makers Fair, Victoria Hall, Saltaire
- 3-4/9/16 - Art in the Gardens, Botanical Gardens, Sheffield
- 23-24-7-16 - Folk Forest Fair (Tramlines) Endcliffe Park, Sheffield